Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Retrieving my messages.

Hey, I’ve recently lost all my text messages I have tried restoring via iCloud, I’m wondering if it’s possible if EE can restore them? Or even send me transcripts from the last month? 

Roaming issues in Egypt

Hello, I am currently in Egypt, I have £15 credit, but i am unable to receive or send phone calls, I can ONLY receive messages, How can I fix this?

Extra charge outside my plan (call: USA from U.K.)

Surprised with extra charge of 5.22 for 1.08 minute call (call: USA from U.K.).  I recognise number and will certainly pay it, outside of my plan.  Question, would I be charged if THAT number in USA called me direct?  Tried calling EE, couldn't stay ...

drweiler by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sudden Poor Service

Hi, My signal strength drpos down to one bar wheneveri receive a call. Prior to receiving cals the signal is fine and returns to normal after but during a call makes it very hard. Help please!

bucksley by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! HMRC Call rates

I'm seeing lots of contradictory info online. Does it cost, and if so how much, to call 0300 numbers like the HMRC line? On my plan I have unlimited calls, but it doesn't say to what numbers.