Voicemail

ChloeB1999
Investigator
Investigator

I have just received a phone for work and despite the phone being reset to factory settings the previous owners voicemail greeting is still recorded. I’ve been searching everywhere on how to delete and re-record a message as it’s very important for the job but I cannot find a way at all to do so. 
I have called voicemail and pressed 2 and it just leaves a new message on my own voicemail and I have also tried texting 150 but have had no luck. 

any help would be greatly appreciated 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ChloeB1999,

Are you calling 07953 222 222 from your EE phone to access your voicemail?

James

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@ChloeB1999  Hold down the number 1 key until it dials your voicemail you then be you given some options listen to those and you’ll be able to select choose your own voicemail greeting. 

There is still the previous voicemail recorded and I can’t seem to re-record or delete that one when I have the options from holding down 1 

James_B

Hi @ChloeB1999,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which option are you selecting after dialling your voicemail?

James

Hi @ChloeB1999 

You can change your voicemail greetings by pressing option 2 on the voicemail main menu.

You will need to either record your own personal greeting to overwrite the existing one, or select one of the alternate greeting options - you can't just delete what's inplace already.

I follow the steps on the menu and then it just send me a voicemail of what I have recorded and doesn’t replace the old message. 

James_B

Hi @ChloeB1999,

Are you calling 07953 222 222 from your EE phone to access your voicemail?

James

I hadn’t - that’s me fixed it thank you so much! 

James_B

No problem @ChloeB1999 🙂

You know where to find us if you need help with anything else in the future.

James