cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Complaint - Severe Service Issues and Disconnection

SeanCrisell
Visitor

Dear EE Customer Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my deep disappointment and frustration regarding the ongoing service issues I have been experiencing with my EE mobile service. I want to emphasize that this matter is causing significant harm to my business and negatively affecting my mental health. The poor quality of service is in direct contrast to the premium plan I am paying for, which makes these issues entirely unacceptable.

For an extended period now, I have been encountering persistent problems with my EE mobile service, including:

1. **Call Drops and Interruptions**: Calls frequently drop or go silent, making it nearly impossible to maintain a conversation or conduct business calls effectively.

2. **Inability to Make or Receive Calls**: There have been numerous instances where I have been unable to make outgoing calls or receive incoming calls, leading to missed opportunities and potential business loss.

These issues have persisted for far too long, and despite my best efforts to resolve them through your customer support, there has been no satisfactory resolution. I have faithfully paid my bills in the past, but recently, I was compelled to withhold payment due to the severe service issues. It is essential to note that I communicated these issues to your company, and yet my service was disconnected, which is both unreasonable and in violation of my rights as a consumer.

I would like to remind you of your obligations under consumer law, which stipulate that I am entitled to receive the service I am paying for without disruption or unreasonable inconvenience. The current state of my mobile service falls short of these legal obligations.

Furthermore, these issues have not only disrupted my business operations but have also taken a toll on my mental health. As a loyal customer who has been with EE for many years, I believe I deserve better treatment and resolution to this matter.

To resolve this situation promptly and amicably, I kindly request the following actions be taken:

1. **Immediate Restoration of Service**: I insist on the immediate reconnection of my mobile service to ensure that my business and personal life can function without further disruption.

2. **Investigation and Resolution of Service Issues**: I urge EE to conduct a thorough investigation into the ongoing service problems and provide a comprehensive plan to rectify them permanently.

3. **Compensation for Losses**: I expect to be compensated for the financial losses incurred due to these service disruptions and for the inconvenience and distress this situation has caused.

4. **Guarantee of Service Quality**: I request written assurance that these issues will not recur in the future and that my mobile service will meet the standards promised in my plan.

I believe that addressing these concerns promptly is in the best interest of both parties. However, if these issues are not resolved to my satisfaction, I am prepared to escalate this matter to higher authorities and consider terminating my long-standing relationship with EE.

I appreciate your immediate attention to this pressing matter and expect a response within [reasonable timeframe as per consumer protection laws]. Please consider this email as a formal complaint under consumer law, and I trust that EE will take the necessary steps to rectify these service issues promptly.

Thank you for your understanding and prompt action.

Sincerely,

Sean Crisell
************@gmail.com

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @SeanCrisell 

You'll need to complain here;

https://business.ee.co.uk/help/make-a-complaint/

Or 

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee/complaint

There is no account access on these forums. You will need to follow the complaints process as above. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

This is not CS. This is a user discussion forum.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)