cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

St lucia roaming

Ciara6
Explorer

Hi all, I can't get to the page that lets me buy a data add on for st lucia. Just doesn't connect and 4/3g doesn't seem available. I've texted roaming to 150 but get an auto message back that that isn't one of the codes - is there a way to enable roaming so I can buy the pack?

I'm on PAYG.

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Ciara6  You’re getting that error message back because you don’t need to enable roaming on pay-as-you-go as you’re pre pay.    You just need to purchase the add on.   

have a read of THIS and you might need to enable roaming on the device itself via settings and something like data options. 

Thanks- but I can't get on to the page to buy the add on as it just doesn't connect....

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ciara6,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Is your phone only showing a 2G connection?  If there is no 3G or 4G coverage in your location, you won't be able to use mobile internet.

James

The friends I'm with have 4G on a different network but mine isn't coming up!

James_B

Hi @Ciara6,

Are your friends connected to a different roaming network to you?

James

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

PAYG Packs & Add-Ons are not valid outside the EU. Hence why you can't buy them. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
OK thanks - but how can I buy the data when it won't connect to the page?
Leanne_T

Hi @Ciara6

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Can you make calls and send texts? 

Have you tried restarting the phone? 

Leanne.