Roaming

Blindcrake77
Explorer

I don't understand the new roaming charges and system.    WE used to pay a flat fee of 310 when we were away for a month and then cancelled it when we can back.  Now we have opted for roaming and we've been away, do we have to pt out on our return?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

The answer depends on a) What you mean by "cancel roaming", and b) Whether you are on PAYG or pay-monthly as asked in the previous reply.

The short answer is that the roaming facility is free, and there is no need to cancel it. Billing add-ons may be different, but if you can respond to the previous questions it would assist greatly. Feel free to add more detail in preference to less.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Blindcrake77 : Are you on contract or PAYG?

Where you going?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Blindcrake77
Explorer

WE have been in Spain but I don't know if I need to cancel roaming now I am home

bristolian
Legend
Legend

The answer depends on a) What you mean by "cancel roaming", and b) Whether you are on PAYG or pay-monthly as asked in the previous reply.

The short answer is that the roaming facility is free, and there is no need to cancel it. Billing add-ons may be different, but if you can respond to the previous questions it would assist greatly. Feel free to add more detail in preference to less.

You should cancel the £25 pm Roam Abroad Pass if you have it by texting STOP ROAMING PASS to 150.

You shouldn't cancel the free roaming ability so that it can be applied the next time you are abroad.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)