cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: no calls getting through

jaynielou73
Investigator
Investigator

This is happening to me too. I can't call anyone or recieve calls. When I press call it just beeps and cuts out. When my daughter stands next to me and calls it says calling on her phone and rings but my phone isn't receiving calls. Have just swapped from contract to 30 day sim plan. Can call and receive on whats app. 

5 REPLIES 5
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @jaynielou73 ,

Welcome to the community,

WhatsApp calls are over wifi, nothing to do with making calls via your phone’s keypad.

Have you tried your SIM card in your daughter’s phone and also tried your daughter’s SIM card in your phone to see if the fault persists? This could either indicate that there is a fault with the SIM card or your phone.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
jaynielou73
Investigator
Investigator

I've restarted. We havd 4 phoned in our family all change as they ended their contract over to sim only. All 4 can't recieve or make calls only on whats app. I tried calling 150 and service not avaliable!   Worriedmy child may not be able to call me in an emergency. 

We have 4 phones changed them all over to sim ftom contract snd only mine now works. All the others don't work over network calling ! 

@jaynielou73 I would suggest speaking to customer service, they should be able to take a look for you.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
bristolian
Legend
Legend

The change from pay-monthly-device-plan to pay-monthly-SIM-only is just a change of payment plan and would not directly cause a loss of network service.

Are you using Android or Apple phones? Some troubleshooting steps differ between them. CS have access to your individual accounts and can check specific bits that this public web forum can't.