cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Text messages not sending to a specific mobile number

Nat944
Investigator
Investigator

Im having the exact same issue how do I sort this ( one specific phone also a Nokia) 

16 REPLIES 16
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Nat944.

Welcome to the community.

Are you able to receive calls and texts from this number?

Are all other numbers fine?

Jon

Hi , basically me and my boy are both on EE I have a iPhone 12 Pro Max he has a Nokia , he’s had the same phone for over a year mine is about a month old never had any issues up until a few days ago whenever he texts me off his Nokia phone I am not receiving any messages from him , other people he texts are getting his text accept me and one other person not sure what to do , Calls come thru fine and he is receiving all of my calls and text fine , I get his calls fine but no text.. ?

Kind regards

Sent from my iPhone
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Nat944.

Do you receive texts from other people?

Did you factory reset your old iPhone?

Jon

I can receive text from others and from him absolutely fine up until 2 days ago I’m sure it’s not my phone it’s his as his texts wasn’t sending to myself and one other person also his is a old Nokia mines a new iPhone and I get text fine from others I’ve updated my phone done a network reset everything

Sent from my iPhone
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Nat944.

Did you factory reset your old iPhone?

Are you able to try your SIM card in another phone? This would help us to rule out your phone as being the problem.

Jon

Hey , Yes Yes I did factory reset my old iPhone and I gave it away, so fully wiped it befor and signed out iCloud etc , also I am able to put my sim in another phone and seems to work fine it’s only him who’s texts are not coming thru to me the odd few are but like 1 text out of 4 would come through

Sent from my iPhone
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Sorry @Nat944, when you put your SIM in another phone does the same issue still happen?

Jon

Yeah I’m pretty sure it’s his phone not mine

Sent from my iPhone
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Nat944.

If you've already tried your SIM in another phone and the issue still persists it's unlikely to be your phone that is causing the issue.

Can you check your blocked list under Phone, then Blocked List?

Jon