Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Germany receiving calls

DilberKizil
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all,  

i am currently in Germany- I have pay monthly with EE I can see I get a call from Uk it rings once but then goes off into missed call? i also can’t dial out? Can someone help pls!!!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @DilberKizil , 

Welcome to the community,

Did you activate roaming before going to Germany? Have you tried rebooting your phone?

You need to make sure that in My EE under settings, both call abroad and premium rate calls are active.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @DilberKizil , 

Welcome to the community,

Did you activate roaming before going to Germany? Have you tried rebooting your phone?

You need to make sure that in My EE under settings, both call abroad and premium rate calls are active.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Thank you so much for your response!!!!!  

would it charge me if I call from Germany? I pressume yes?  

if someone from UK calls me and I answered will I occur charges?  

thanks!

@DilberKizil , It depends when you took your contract out, as to whether you will be charged. That is, if you took your contract out in July last year or later, then yes to both. You can find the roaming charges here:

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/roaming-and-international/using-your-device-abroad/what-impact-will-b...

Hi  

thanks for your response.  

i got my contract in May 2021 can you break down what this means for me pls? 

@DilberKizil , if you click on the link, it actually tells you, that you do not pay for roaming charges, nothing changes, so you should be ok with no cost and is still the same in Europe as if in the UKJ.