cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set up conference call on ee?

HappySailor
Explorer

22 REPLIES 22

I have been using conference calling for a long time and I recently moved to EE. Did not know EE stopped conference calling if so would of never moved to EE in the first place. EE should fix this.

I just want the old fashioned conference calling not the GROUP CALL.

@Babbi92  EE stopped this around 2+ years ago now.  

Out of interest, which provider were you with previously that supported this facility?

liggerz87
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I know o2 still do it but you need to call them to ad it on

O2

I have and they have stopped it now for new accounts since recently

Need conference calling facility for my phone xxxxxxxxxxx

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Sunanda.

Welcome to the EE Community.

We now use a feature called Group Calling to allow users to make conference calls.

Jon

Dear EE, your Group Calling is no-where near as useful. To have a quick chat with a couple of other people while out and about is very useful - your Group Chat does not allow for this. Also, calling elderly/disable people and being able (as the call initiator) to manage the call is more accessible and inclusive to those with restrictions. Many of those I call cannot manage technology and struggle if asked to call a random number and use unique codes. It is also impossible if they are not expecting the call. PLEASE reinstate this native iPhone functionality.

Dear EE, your Group Calling is no-where near as useful. To have a quick chat with a couple of other people while out and about is very useful - your Group Chat does not allow for this. Also, calling elderly/disable people and being able (as the call initiator) to manage the call is more accessible and inclusive to those with restrictions. Many of those I call cannot manage technology and struggle if asked to call a random number and use unique codes. It is also impossible if they are not expecting the call. PLEASE reinstate this native iPhone functionality.