cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conference calling

Kshah786
Visitor

How pathetic is it that ee have removed conference calling, rang up

to be told is it to protect customers, and have to go to a lengthy process of dialling a number entering a pin to be told this way is better because you can listen to music lol.. with todays technology, can’t even use my iPhone as it was designed to be able to merge calls is the most diabolical thing I have ever heard. Definitely moving networks when contract is up

25 REPLIES 25

I would add that if there is no re-think on this and soon then along with many others on this board I will be taking my business elsewhere.

AmarTanna
Visitor

The absolutely ridiculous decision from EE, for all the good they offer this very inconvenience, is enough to make me change network. Conference calling was an essential feature I used to run my business and its not as effective as group calling if you need to impromptu add someone to a call

completely agree! 

They have taken such a simple feature away for no reason. All other providers still have it so I don't understand and the fact that they don't even make you aware that they have taken it or that you can't do it anymore is even worse. 

And of all the times they want to make it more difficult to speak to more than one person at a time is during covid. What an absolute joke. Whoever decided this was not thinking properly and didnt consider the impact on users and customers who actually depend on this. 

I have spent a few weeks trying to 'fix' my iPhone since I moved to EE to finally find out conference calling has been disabled. I still don't understand why they did this. I had been really happy up to this point and now I find I have to use my husband's phone to merge calls. We definitely won't be moving his account to EE!

EE officialy announced the stoped confrencing or group calling facility by the end of January 2021

Join BT Mobile. They have it.