Active line

Adampashley87
Visitor

Hello I’m hoping somone can help I’m currently in Australia  I’m wanting to see if my uk line is still active when i transferred them to Pay as you go whilst we’re in Australia and we’re told they would both be still active and be able to put back onto contract when we return just want to check it this is the case 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

All new PAYG SIMs need to be activated on EE's UK network first, this includes migrations from pay-monthly.

All PAYG SIMs are subject to the hibernation policy which requires chargeable usage at least once every 6months, with a further 3months grace before permanent disconnection.

This is worth bearing in mind if you're in Australia for any length of time.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Adampashley87 

Welcome to the community.

Are you able to log into your EE Online account to check the plan status? When did you change them over, and when do you return to the UK?

Chris

bristolian
Legend
Legend

All new PAYG SIMs need to be activated on EE's UK network first, this includes migrations from pay-monthly.

All PAYG SIMs are subject to the hibernation policy which requires chargeable usage at least once every 6months, with a further 3months grace before permanent disconnection.

This is worth bearing in mind if you're in Australia for any length of time.