cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U able to use apps or web at post code ne23 6yd cramlington manor walks

Tdub200h
Contributor
Contributor

Well EE strikes again with poor coverage ?

it’s bad enough not having a mobile signal at home which has been reported and raised to a higher call taker level ?( awaiting fir climbing techs and auth on to land ?????? ) it’s only been 3- mths now !!!!

To make matters worse now I have no reception at post code ne23 6yd cramlington manor walks (the mast is on top of Concordia premises this is also a problematic mast which has been raised to the highest call taker level a few years ago and resolved  after a lot complaining and getting EE staff in shop inside Mamir Walks to also complain . I get 4 bar signal strength but get the caps lock E next to it and you cannot use your phone especially apps in shops to pay for goods with .

i should be refunded monthly charge for all the crap service EE  causing 

1 REPLY 1
bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Is this a recent problem? Using the "check status" option on the coverage webtool (https://coverage.ee.co.uk/network/ee ) is the best first-line check for local service outages.

A couple of the other sites in this area have B20-4G coverage, the next nearest serving site has B3-4G, so it's slightly unusual for you to be seeing 2G service here. Do you receive 4G coverage in other areas?

Anytime you have indoor coverage issues, WiFi-calling is an excellent mitigation.