cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Signal getting worse everyday

Miggins
Investigator
Investigator

Its the same for me. EE used to have the best coverage everywhere i go but now its always between 1 and 0 bars. I get constant messages saying they are doing updates in my area but nothing is ever getting done, i think its an automated message when the nearest tower is down!

Oddly enough, ever since BT bought EE the service started to go downhill.

I have been with EE for several years will not be staying with EE once my contract ends because its a waste of money and they are completely taking the p155, maybe if they spent less money using Hollywood actors to advertise their amazing service, then they would actually be able to delver on their claims!!

My home town claims to have 5G internet but the speed is slow and it takes ages to connect to most sites, i cant even access my tesco clubcard in my local store because of "NETWORK ISSUES"

I think we all deserve a refund because we are not getting the service we are paying for and there is no way EE still have the best UK coverage

5 REPLIES 5
Miggins
Investigator
Investigator

The coverage checker is **bleep**!!  It says i should have 5 bars and 5G at my workplace and i have neither,
I  have 1 bar at best and not even 3G internet!!

They can say their coverage is amazing all they want because lies sell them phone deals, but when their customers expose these lies, they should fix the problem!!

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Not all works require a physical site presence. There's not been any new 3G installs for several years now, only replacement of existing kit.

Where, roughly, are you?

Miggins
Investigator
Investigator

Its been going downhill ever since BT bought them.

Im struggling for signal in most places i go now unless im in the middle of a major city!!

I replied to another message on here a bout 20 minutes ago and oldly enough its now been deleted!!!

Lets see how long this one last!

Miggins
Investigator
Investigator

Im having exactly the same issue.
I've been with EE for about 6 years and its gone from being the best service provider with full bars almost everywhere except really remote locations to now being 1 to 0 bars and a complete bag of **bleep**!!!!!
They also have installed an automated lie about there being a problem in my area every time the reception is lost, and they state an ENGINEER is working on a known fault, then i get a tiny bit of signal and i get another automated lie saying the ENGINEER has fixed the problem only for my signal to be lost again and i get a repeat of the first **bleep** lie of a message

Ever since EE and BT merged, the service has gone down hill and the prices are extortionate.

This is why in 2 weeks time i will be saying goodbye to EE forever and i encourage all customers to do the same.

Miggins
Investigator
Investigator

then EE network predictions are about as accurate and exaggerated as the waves of covid 19 because im supposed to get full 5G coverage in my home town but im barely able to make a call.