cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had an upgrade. Can't make any calls from mobile

Missk47
Investigator
Investigator

Hi i just recently upgraded my phone to a Samsung S22, however I'm unable to make or receive any calls. I can't even call 150 from my mobile. 

I'm getting an error *not register on network. 

I have elderly relatives that u must be accessible to at all times how do I rectify this? 

Thanks in advance for all your help. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi so I applied for an eSIM, activated that, popped the old Sim back into the new phone and it's actually working now. 

I can make and receive calls. I don't know what exactly worked but hadn't realised I'd been unable to make it receive calls for over a week. Thank God for WhatsApp lol.

Thank you guys for all your help 🙏🏽 ❤️ 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Are you using your old, presumably working SIM, in your new phone? Does it still work in your old phone?

Hi, yes in using my old Sim in the new phone. I've not tried it back in the old phone. 

I'll try that and get back to you. 

Thanks for replying 🙂 

Hi it works fine in the old phone 🤔

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for trying that, @Missk47. It confirms that the SIM is working OK. Could you pop it back into the new phone and restart it please? Does it then work?

Chris

Hi so I applied for an eSIM, activated that, popped the old Sim back into the new phone and it's actually working now. 

I can make and receive calls. I don't know what exactly worked but hadn't realised I'd been unable to make it receive calls for over a week. Thank God for WhatsApp lol.

Thank you guys for all your help 🙏🏽 ❤️