cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disability incomplete set up and no response to all media.

AndMarkwe
Investigator
Investigator

despite the difficulty getting ee team that there I’m still waiting & waited 6 months since after 14june 2023 and than from after 13 th November I have kept & kept repeated to request to speak to the manager from EE because there is no response after I sent about 26 e-Mail to au.team@ee.co.uk and to the disabilityserviceteam@ee.co.uk that they SHOULD have replied because their e-Mail address were valid & verified monitored e-Mail address that I have received since I have registered in June this year.

i’m sure there is evidence that I think there is a data breach for not replying to customers e-Mail which it’s unacceptable I have not received any reply  for 6 months that I’d like the manager to get into touch asap to get the sms texting problem to all types of the fixed landline I think there a fault on their system which there shouldn’t be any fault that it’s the law under the deaf telecommunication regulations act. Please would they PLEASE promptly reply without further waits please?IMG_0948.png

10 REPLIES 10
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @AndMarkwe,

Sorry, I'm unsure what the issue was with your textphone. I'd recommend asking that question to the service provider that removed the equipment.

Did you know there was a text relay app?

Please see Relay UK - homepage | Relay UK (bt.com) for more details.

James