Anstey LE7

Packo50
Investigator
Investigator

Anyone else have problems in Anstey Leicester lots of times i am unable to make calls or i receive a message some hours later telling me about a missed call

I am getting close to changing provider

6 REPLIES 6
Packo50
Investigator
Investigator

Great idea,

However will it work calling a land line,will it work calling someone who dosnt have wifi, i constantly miss calls or i am unable to make them as the call gets dropped and dosnt connect

Mark

Packo50
Investigator
Investigator

HI 

I think i have the same issue,calls do not connect and get dropped and i quite often miss calls and get a missed call message some hours later.

sorry i cant help,but i dont think its an issue with my phone (samsung)

bristolian
Legend
Legend

You only need to post once with your question 😉

Does your phone show coverage indicators when you have call problems? Are they indoors or outdoors? If indoors, WiFi-calling is a good mitigation.

The coverage checker tool is a good first line check also - https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee  "check coverage" for the predicted service in that location, "check status" for known issues & reporting.

@Packo50   you can make calls via Wi-Fi calling as if you were using the cellular network. This will be to mobiles and landlines,  Wi-Fi calling  is just a means to give you a signal on your device.    You can text via it also.   

Thanks ,sorry didnt realise it had been sent more than once i NOW only get a signal if i stand next to the from window been a customer since 2008 lived in current home for 12 years who's problem is it ? only started having issues 1 month ago

bristolian
Legend
Legend

There may be a local service fault causing this, or it could be the result of planned activity. In either case, using the "check status" option on the coverage tool mentioned above, is the best first step. Then select either "keep me posted" or "report a problem" depending on the result.

WiFi-calling is an excellent mitigation for any indoor coverage issues, whenever & whyever they occur.