Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlimited data 650GB FUP

Doubleagent2022
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Is ee unlimited really unlimited? 
As I already used 3.7 TB this month of my data only sim . No slow downs or traffic management but I am downloading my digital Xbox games on my Xbox series x but I’m only getting just shy over 100 mpbs . 

so I need to know if there any soft cap enforced by my over  usage on my data only sim ?…

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Doubleagent2022  EEs unlimited data is 600Gb after this EE can slow you down.  EE also can move you to a business tariff   You might want to read THIS 

Doubleagent2022
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

That’s incorrect as ee has not put a traffic management  on my account and EE hasn’t asked me to go to a business tariff either 

the soft cap is not enforced as I asked ee customer services on 150 they confirmed there’s no soft cap .

As I already used 3.7 TB usage no traffic management or slow downs 

so I’m going to download much as I want as it says unlimited as in like three uk no soft caps .

As I rather believe what ee customer service says there no soft cap than a user on here . 

the 600 GB soft cap is not enforceable as I already being doing this for months no contact by ee at all about my usage .

EssexBoyEE
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

I believe it does depend on when you originally took out the UL Data Contract as it appears that a lot of the Older Contracts appear (for now) to be unaffected by FUP Speed Caps. 

Newer Contracts appear to be Speed Capped once you exceed the FUP limit, after this limit is reached you will still have Unlimited Data, but the Speed is Capped, on 5G Plans the Speed is Capped to 4G Only and may also have further Speed Reductions whilst on 4G until the next Monthly Refresh date.

@Doubleagent2022   Where did I say EE WILL slow you down or put you on a business tariff.    

Doubleagent2022
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

EEs unlimited data is 600Gb after this EE can slow you down.  EE also can move you to a business tariff   You might want to read THIS 

you told me this but it’s a load of bull as EE Told me there’s no soft cap at 600 GB 

i am still getting full speed at 4 terabyte's of data usage . 

that’s what I meant  Chris B …