cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mobile data

Chris385
Investigator
Investigator

My husband and I both have 3 year old moto G7 power phones bought at the same time. We both lost mobile data in the last couple of months. 3G is greyed out. Our phones don't give the option to choose between 2, 3 and 4G. However we have just come back from the Netherlands where we had excellent 4G roaming data! Back here, no mobile data at all all. We've tried removing and replacing our Sims, turning our phones on and off. Can anyone help please? Many thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Chris385

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Do we have any reported known issues for the area on our EE Coverage & Network Status Checker

If nothing is showing you can report this and be kept up to date by email or text. 

Leanne. 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Are you able to make voice calls OK?

Does your phone show a VoLTE/4G-calling indicator when doing so?

Thanks.  No, coverage is excellent here.  But I have no 3G anywhere in the UK we've been in the last couple of months.

Thanks for your reply.  I can make phone calls ok, but no change in what shows in the bar at the top.  Still just greyed out 3G

EssexBoyEE
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

When you used the Phones abroad did you put any other SIM Cards in the Phone, if so this may have changed the APN Settings, either way it still worth checking that your Phone's APN is set up and correct for the UK EE Network.

EE APN Settings can be found by searching the Forum.