Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant access Jira and Atlassian websites on personal hotspot on VPN

abuibba
Explorer

Hello, 

I am having the same issue that was mentioned in this post previously

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Archived-Posts/cant-access-specific-websites-on-personal-hotspot-on-VP...

That is, when I use my personal hotspot and connect to my corporate vpn it is successful but  then doesn't  connect to connect to JIRA and Confluence (Alsatian products). It returns an error ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE. 

This worked fine over other mobile networks (Three, Vodafone, O2)  but I have just switched to EE and found this issue. I have tried what is mentioned in the above post about content lock etc. But the problem still exists. Is there a solution for this ?

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @abuibba

Welcome to the community.

I'm not sure what could cause this problem. Does it work on a different browser? Does it work when not connected to VPN?
Chris

The problem is very specific to using EE - since the same configuration works as it should over any other network (I have tried with Three, O2, Vodafone, Lebara). It is also the same issue that the previous post I mentioned has. However, the issue remains for me after I tried with Firefox. I have tried with Chrome, IE and Firefox now. Very frustrating as this is an important aspect for my work and I have just switched to EE to use for this.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I'm sorry to hear that, @abuibba.

I would recommend speaking to our technical support team.

Chris