cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subject;is my thinking correct

Teranne
Visitor

that mobile broadband means that I can just pay for internet on my phone and I can use my phone code as home broadband; but can have to devices like Netflix...; Whilst all this is a mobile with me internet i can take it anywhere? 

2 REPLIES 2
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Teranne  Not totally sure what you mean. Yes you can use your phone to access the internet, but to connect to it from other devices in your home, or elsewhere you would ideally need a router.

You can watch Netflix on your phone, but to watch it on your TV for example it gets a bit more complicated.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You can't pay for it as you go if that's your thinking. You either need to take out a contract or on PAYG buy data add-ons. In either case the amount of data you can use each month will be limited to the value of what you bought. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)