cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim upgrade 20gb from 10gb BT offer

Oatesm
Explorer

Recently took advantage of the offer BT are sharing. EE messed me around with my order and when they sent the contract it was only showing 10gb. Been online with EE to try and resolve the issue and get my promised 20gb per month but now being told my contract says 10gb they cant do anything about it. if i could cancel i would. Not an happy customer. stuck in a 2 year contract and not getting what was advertised. Online Help what help

9 REPLIES 9
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Oatesm   If you look at add ons on your account do you see an add on for 10Gb ? 

Oatesm
Explorer

No 10gb add ons

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Oatesm 

I am sorry to hear this has happened. 

I would suggest getting back in touch with our mobile care team on 150 and they can get this looked into further for you. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

Hi Oatesm, I have a similar issue, may I know your outcome finally?

Leanne_T

Hi @SunnyC 

Thanks for posting 🙂

Do you have the additional 10GB data add-on showing in your My EE within add-ons? 

Leanne 🙂

No, I have only 2 free add-on, Free wifi, and £2 EU roaming per day. What should I do? I joined 24 months contract on 29/9, when will the extra 10gb add-on be shown?

Leanne_T

Thanks for checking this for me @SunnyC 

If you give us a call on 150 the team will be happy to help you with the plan and data allowance. 

Leanne.

SunnyC
Investigator
Investigator

I called 150, they told me to text "Double Data" to 150 and 10 mins later I received a reply message saying that my data allowance is 20GB (but not as an add-on), do I need to send this request every month? or it will continue to be 20GB for the remaining 24 months? Thanks.

James_B

No, you won't need to resend the text every month @SunnyC 🙂

James