Roaming

DinaIbrahim
Explorer

I’ve asked for my roaming service to be activated earlier today as I have traveled to Germany. Someone from your side said it will be acivated within 2-4 hours with a cost of 2 pounds per day. Now 6 hours have passed and still I can’t use my roaming. It’s so distressing. I can’t do anything or go anywhere without internet. I need help please 

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @DinaIbrahim 

Can you not activate your roaming service from your EE app or via your online EE account?

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

No I couldn’t. That’s why I asked for support. Before travelling I texted Go Germany and it said that I can use my data in Germany without additional cost. I didn’t know that I have to do something else. I have set all my data settings as the website recommends. But on my EE online the roaming is Blocked althought it’s covered by my plan. I don’t know what to do to unblock it. 

If you can't enable the Roaming Abroad and the Call Abroad & Premium Rate settings of your online MyEE, you will need to call CS. Try calling CS on the Freephone no. in my sig. via Skype over WiFi. It should be free.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DinaIbrahim 

Account changes can take up to 24 hours to activate, have you restarted your phone? 

Leanne.