DALECORNEY21
Visitor

How can I gift dater

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@DALECORNEY21  You can gift data via the my EE app,  but all sims have to be a contract sim and all those sims have to be on the same account ie your account.  You can not gift data to or from PAYG or a no frills tariffs. 

if you’re eligible to gift data you need to open the my EE app click manage then scroll down to data gifting. Click it then select who is gifting and who is receiving the data gift and select the amount of data being gifted. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@DALECORNEY21  You can gift data via the my EE app,  but all sims have to be a contract sim and all those sims have to be on the same account ie your account.  You can not gift data to or from PAYG or a no frills tariffs. 

if you’re eligible to gift data you need to open the my EE app click manage then scroll down to data gifting. Click it then select who is gifting and who is receiving the data gift and select the amount of data being gifted. 

Tommyjosh123
Investigator
Investigator

Unable to gift data all day tried numerous times 

I’ve done this the facility isn’t working via the app

This does not answer my question 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Tommyjosh123

Welcome to the community. 

Have you recently made any changes to your account?

Are you abroad at the moment?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Hi Katie,

Same thing has been happening with me! No changes made but usually get gifted data but recently has not been working. Have tried everything including restarting the app but nothing seems to work. 

Katie_B

Hi @isobelle1

If you are continuing to see this problem please report this to our technical care team on 150. 

It would be great if you could keep us updated here on the community. 

Katie

Katie_B

Hi @Beingsundus786

Thanks for coming here. 

If you are unable to gift data please give us a call on 150. 

Katie