cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data says “searching “ issue please help asap

Mitchellf100
Explorer

So today I woke up and my data 5g has dissapered and it says “searching “  I have turned off my phone turned it on i have took my sim out and put it back in but nothing seems to work I’ve checked that I have the latest IOS download and it’s all up too date , any help would mean allot I currently don’t have any data or no single when I leave the house I cannot  receive calls or call people 

IMG_9980.png

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Mitchellf100 

I find restarting 3-4 times fixes thus issue on my XR. It looks like you have mobile data turned off. 

Have you checked for local issues. https://ee.co.uk/help/service-status

Are you payg or pay monthly contract.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

I’ve tried restarting my phone multiple times even 10 times in a row, the reason why the data is off is because the data is “searching “ which is the issue it can’t seem to connect to my data it won’t connect so it will be blurred out on the screen until it can connect 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Could you check to see if there are any carrier updates on your iPhone please, @Mitchellf100?

Chris

@Mitchellf100  Use THIS to see if there is any known network issues in your area.