cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data limits

Pat108
Visitor

My phone alerted me to a download. I pushed this. It was very slow and kept stopping. When it reached 16% an alert arrived saying my data usage was used until the present period expired. According to my account that is 23/03. Is it safe ,re cost, to continue using phone for texting and calls?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Pat108 ,

Welcome to the community,

Are you not able to download the update or whatever it is via fixed broadband, rather than over the air?

Yes you would be ok to text and make calls, as it is the data usage that seems to be used up, two different things.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Pat108 ,

Welcome to the community,

Are you not able to download the update or whatever it is via fixed broadband, rather than over the air?

Yes you would be ok to text and make calls, as it is the data usage that seems to be used up, two different things.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.