cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data gifting not working, EE customer services not taking calls

Phaeton64
Investigator
Investigator

Is anyone experiencing radio silence from EE? I have been calling them all day but the customer service number isn’t working and I have mobile data issues with the App, not functioning… 

5 REPLIES 5
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Phaeton64 

Welcome to the EE community

What happens when you call 150 from your mobile?

What's happening with your myEE app?

If you explain the issues you're having, I'm sure someone can help.

Hi, thanks for the Q

i have rang 150 and also used the link from my account to call which is a variation on a theme.

on the data front I have had to do the monthly chore of gifting data to the family. I gifted 40 Gig to my son and the site returned it couldn’t complete, try again… I tried again and got very same message but then received a text to say I had gifted him 80gig… not great! I then tried to gift my wife 15 gig and received the same failure so I stopped trying. I then spent most of the day between meetings trying to call EE as above

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Phaeton64,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What issue are you experiencing when calling 150?

Have you tried chatting with Customer Care online at ee.co.uk/contact-ee?

James

James good morning,

My distribution of data across the family phones needs resolving and every time i dial 150 or follow the link from the website, contact us, the call is not going through to EE. I have made multiple calls to other people and others have called me, so all good on the phone working. The problem appears with the 150 or contact number from website not linking through to customer services. I have not called this morning but intend to try again this afternoon about 16:00 as I'm indisposed until then.... 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Phaeton64,

I've double checked and calls to 150 are connecting as normal this morning. Please let us know how you get on this afternoon.

Thanks

James