cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan on pay monthly

Cori21
Visitor

Is it possible to change a pay monthly plan to a lower one. I'm paying £35 for 40GB but that amount is not needed. Can I reduce it to a cheaper plan or can it only be increased?

7 REPLIES 7
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Contractually you agreed to your agreed monthly payment for at least the duration of your minimum term. You may increase but not reduce.

@bristolian 

I've got Unlimited Data, Texts, Calls.

However it will let me change to a lower price of minus £11 with only 2GB Data and Unlimited Calls and Texts. 

Not sure if that's correct 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @XboxGamer1987 

Was it an upgrade (renewal)?

Chris

Hello

I changed Tarriff in November last year so I could get Unlimited Data.  However it will let me change it to a different one but cheaper.  I'm not due an upgrade on my account for the Tarriff.   If I want a new device I've got to pay it off.

Christopher_G

That's really strange, @XboxGamer1987. You shouldn't be able to change to a lower plan whilst in your minimum term.

Chris

Coz21
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It's a SIM only contract. It started 2018 and ended 2019. Could anyone please tell me the options for SIM only plans, as I can't find anything online. Eg. 10GB, 20GB data.

Thanks.

James_B

Hi @Coz21,

If you log in to your EE account and follow the upgrades option, you can view the current range of SIM plans available to you.

Thanks

James