cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor service. My phone cut off & my wifes phone number on my phone. 5 days now

MHollingworth
Explorer

My wife & I while away shopping in Hull . We went into a EE shop to renew our mobile contract to 2 x sim only. We thought after approx 1 hr all was completed.
Direct Debit different amounts started as advised they would but 2 weeks later we received a text saying contract coming to an end with options to renew ?.
Therefore I called EE. The assistant confirmed no new contract was in place despite DD being taken. So we renewed there and then - again- onto Fibra 36 at £36.99/Mth & linked my mobile ending 526 as £10 SIM only to this account. Then advised  we would need move my wifes mobile ending 837 over to this account so as to enable her SIM only contract so needed to be transfered to a different department. That call ended and the phone started to ring. on it being picked up the assistant didnt know what had been said or arranged. We needed to fully explain again all the details. During this process we were cut off. No call back I needed to start all the process again.  Eventually Lisa initiated my wifes phone move over to our one account & initiate a SIM only plane for her. But when doing this Lisa made a mistake & canceled my phone number & placed my wifes number onto my phone. 6 days passed now & still not corrected. My number is dead & my wifes number is on my phone. I originally raised this complaint but I received a text yesterday saying complaint had been closed. Why ? Today being 23rd & now into the 6th day. When will EE sort their problems out ??
Now Broadband/Digital phone service acc no GB----8836. I received a E Mail on 19th saying my Fibra 36 service was about to start tomorrow at 23.59hrs. On Wed 20th I received a Mail saying over the next 48hrs well set up your service ?
I try calling 150 from my wifes number to try and talk to someone. All I get is option after option then finally told to hang up and access a sent text. No matter what I tried to do. I could not get to talk with any one ? Whats going on with EE and this appauling service & customer care. Cannot even chat with EE by calling 150. I get many many options eventually asking me to hang up and access the sent text. After doing so still could not chat to any one. When will all these issues be resolved ?

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MHollingworth 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened. 

Since you posted on the community have you been able to contact one of our mobile guides to get your account looked into and to see why the complaint has been closed? 

If you have not been able to get in touch, could I check, did you open the complaint online or when you called? 

Leanne.