cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make a complaint

Shahla32
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

How can I complain when the contact form only allows 500 words??!! 

I've had no Internet since Monday. Two missed engineers appointments and 5 calls to the office.

Last night I was on the phone 40 minutes whilst trying to get the issue fixed.  All the agents I speak to are lovely but I just want the issue resolved.

The agent I spoke to last night read out an internal email to me.  Apparently EE have been aware for weeks about the issue where tickets for engineer visits are not going through on your system correctly.   This appears to be the issue with my missed appointments.  Apparently its an issue that "will be frustrating for the customer but you can't do anything ".   Why not?  Why is there not a contingency plan in place?  Can you not physically call an engineer to make an appointment?  Furthermore Why is an agent reading an internal email to a customer? But that's another issue

I need my Internet back up and running by the weekend for work.  I've already lost half a day's pay.  We've made sure someone is at home all day for the last two days to meet the engineer.   Two phones have now run out of data.  

I was promised a call back last night with a solution but this didn't happen.

I just need an engineer to actually turn up and fix the line!

2 REPLIES 2
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Shahla32,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you need to raise a complaint about your home service.

Please just add of brief summary of the problem to the complaints form and a member of the team will get in touch to discuss it in more detail.

Thanks

James

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Why is an engineer visit needed for mobile BB? You sure you are not talking about fixed Home BB?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)