cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE MOBILE BROADBAND

Isabela18
Visitor

This is the worse company I have ever had to deal with, they rely on that the wifi had used the minimum however it does not work, they said that I have used twitch when I DO NOT use twitch they promised me cancellation without cancellation fee because the broadband was not working and all of this was talked on the third phone call with a helpful and nice staff member who delivered a proper customer service and made sure that everything was to my understanding and satisfaction. Sadly when I called back to check why ee was still charging me they treated me as I was stupid, they went to listen to the conversations and won't let me leave the contract, making me pay for something that I am not using that is not working and that I do not want, and is not like its cheap, I pay £50 for the service, if you see this DO NOT contract with EE learn from other people mistakes, I did check the reviews on this same page and the number of bad reviews that the broadband had was higher than the good comments but I decided to trust the staff members that were helping me with the purchase BIG mistake, now they are still trying to solve my problem but the stress and disappointment won't go away. 

3 REPLIES 3
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Isabela18 ,

Welcome to the community,

What on earth is twitch? Never heard of that.

Many do not have the same problem and are happy. I do not have mobile broadband but fixed broadband, as mobile broadband is more expensive etc.

You should be able to see what is using so much of your data yourself, this might help.

If you want to compIan, here is the link to do so: 

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee/complaint/form

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Twitch is an interactive livestreaming service.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Thank you @XRaySpeX .

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.