cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE 5G Huawei mobile router and signal

Bevan74
Explorer

Hello all

I purchased an Huawei 5G mobile router and external aerial from EE just over two years ago. The signal strength on 4G is struggling at times and does occasionally just drop out. We have had the external aerial moved to the top of the house but we were told by the engineer that the item sold by EE is not the best aerial. I'm struggling to find a decent replacement can anybody advise on a better external aerial?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Bevan74 

Thanks for coming here. 

To get this looked into I would suggest getting in touch with our Technical Support Team, who will be happy to help you with this issue. 

Leanne. 

Bevan74
Explorer

Hi Leanne

I have already been in touch with the Technical support team and although I have had another engineer out from TSG whom installed the external aerial I am yet to be able to speak to somebody whom can recommend another aerial. From speaking to different people it appears the aerial bought from EE is perhaps not the best on the market. As I live in a rural area without a decent landline I am looking to improve on what I have with the Huawei router I have been supplied.

Thanks

John

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the update @Bevan74 

Hopefully other users on the community may be able to offer some further advice for what you need 🙂

Leanne.