cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I compliment a staff member

sophie33
Visitor

Hi - I wanted to praise an EE staff member who went out of his way to explain and rectify my mobile phone issues.  He is Jason who was answering phones on the EE service desk line on 21st March (am). 

Jason went out of his way to make sure that I knew what was going on and to rectify the issues for me.  I hope that this message gets through to his managers and that they appreciate how good he is at his job.

Many thanks

Sophie R

13 REPLIES 13
dpeachnc
Visitor

Adding another shout-out: Kena at the London-Oxford Street store. She ended up calling customer support and tech multiple times when individual fixes didn't work and solved my problem! Hugely grateful as I couldn't find a solution through the website or on the phone. 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @dpeachnc

Welcome to the EE Community. 

Thank you for coming and sharing this lovely feedback for Kena who works at our Oxford Street Store. 

As you have provided a name and also location we should be able to get this back to Kena's manager. 

Have a wonderful day,

Katie 🙂

Alicemolly19
Visitor

I would like to know how to thank or compliment a staff member, Yasmin went above and beyond and made a stressful day collecting my new watch a lot easier!

excellent customer service!

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Alicemolly19

Welcome to the community. 

We love hearing such amazing feedback here on the community. 

Does Yasmin work at your local EE Store? if yes, if you could send me a private message I would love to get this passed over to the store manager. 

Speak soon, 

Katie