cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staff member has got my driving licence

windowdoc
Visitor

I went to my local EE store in Cwmban town centre on Monday 15th at around 4pm, i needed to talk about a recent contract i had taken out with them, By way of "proof of ID" they wanted to see my driving licence, i was happy to hand it over and allthough they couldnt help me with my problem we had a little chat about what other items i may be interested in, as we were talking i noticed the girl serving me still had my licence in her hand and i made a mental note not to forget it, the shop was quite busy and i was aware i was holding other customers up so i finished my convisation and left the shop. as i was walking away i remembred i had forgotten to get my licence back but as the shop was busy and that i was back in town in the morning i thought i would collect it then. the following morning i went back to the shop only to be told i hadnt left it with them and no one had a clue as to where it was. im not happy as someone in that store has my Driving licence, i ask if they could check the security cameras as we were sat right in front of 2 of them, the said they have no access to the cameras and they couldnt help me, only after i insited was i told that it can take about 10 days to get the footage, Horrific customer services NEVER AGAIN WILL I DEAL WITH EE taking my 10 x phone accounts back to O2

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nothingaboutme0
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Hi @windowdoc,

I read about your experience at the EE store in Cwmbran and wanted to share my perspective as a satisfied EE customer. It's unfortunate to hear about your situation with the driving licence, and I'm hopeful that EE will address your concerns promptly.

In my experience, EE is usually great with customer service, so I'm optimistic that they'll work to resolve this issue to your satisfaction. In the meantime, reporting the lost licence to the authorities would be a wise step.

Wishing you a swift and positive resolution with EE!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You asked for it, walking out on an important doc. while it was still in your sight & you could point it out.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
nothingaboutme0
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Hi @windowdoc,

I read about your experience at the EE store in Cwmbran and wanted to share my perspective as a satisfied EE customer. It's unfortunate to hear about your situation with the driving licence, and I'm hopeful that EE will address your concerns promptly.

In my experience, EE is usually great with customer service, so I'm optimistic that they'll work to resolve this issue to your satisfaction. In the meantime, reporting the lost licence to the authorities would be a wise step.

Wishing you a swift and positive resolution with EE!