cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

References needed from EE/BT - Help!

Ex_Employee_Sam
Visitor

Hi All!

I used to work for EE and left in Feb, has anyone got the details of the HR email address? I need it to be able to complete the references for my new job and it is delaying my start date!

Thanks in advance!

48 REPLIES 48
patfleming
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I emailed my EIN and NI number to BT HR  (and consent)  last Tuesday in a bid to have a reference generated for me as I’m due to start a new job on Thursday this week. I’ve not heard from BT HR yet and my new employer is asking about it. In fact they followed it up on Friday last and also today without success. This could delay my start date. How can this be expedited?

Thanks

Pat

Could I please be sent this information?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @savannahmilnex 

Thanks for posting 🙂

Are you an ex-employee of EE/BT? 

Leanne.

Hello, I'm a former employee for EE having left recently and need to contact HR, does anyone know or would be able to private message me with the email address or a phone number so my employer can contact HR please? Thank you!

Leanne_T

Hi @savannahmilnex 

Thanks for coming here. 

I have sent you a private message with some details :slightly_smiling_face:

Leanne.

Paste
Visitor

Please, can I get the HR details to be used for filling the reference page. Its quite important i get it asap. Thanks

James_B

I've sent some information to your community inbox, @Paste 

James

Hi, I'm in a similar situation as the others. Can I please have contact details to obtain a references on previous EE employee. 

Thanks 

James_B

I've sent some information to your community inbox, @Paatric 

James