cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive feedback

CallumM17
Visitor

Hi, I’m not sure if this is the correct way of leaving feedback but i haven’t been given another way or doing it. 

just wanted to praise Adrian in the Coventry store who set me up with a phone and contract and was very welcoming and eager to help! He listened to what I needed and gave his expert advice to get me the best phone and deal to suit what I required! 

I had some teething issues a few days after getting the phone so I went back down, and he was really professional and wanted to help to resolve the issue… which he did with ease! 

negative feedback always seems to overshadow the good so I wanted to make sure he had a good review because he really deserved it and he is a credit to EE!!! 

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CallumM17 

Welcome to the community.

Thank you so much for stopping by the community to leave this lovely feedback for Adrian. I'll pass it over to the store manager so they can read it and give Adrian the Kudos they deserve. 🙂

Thanks again.

Chris

Hi @Christopher_G ,

Over the past two weeks I have visited the Parc Trostre EE shop twice and have been very impressed with your service across my accounts and those of two elderly friends who I accompanied in to review their contracts. 

1. Thank you Ashley for your help in renewing Jeremy’s (82 years old) Wi-Fi device and at the same time giving him a combined better deal across that and his home BT account. He had been concerned about coming on his own but Ashley helped myself and him and he was very happy!

2. Thank you Jamie for helping with Annie’s (90) sim-only contract review. She had been concerned that she wasn’t getting a good deal but Jamie was able to reassure her after we looked through the different options. She was also very happy!

3. Whilst in the store, Amanda discussed my daughter’s (18 years old) options with her, taking into account her immanent departure to university and recommending the way forward for her renewal at the end of September. She was happy!

4. And lastly, Amanda was able to recommend an upgrade to my work Wi-Fi device that increased my coverage and saved me money for my business. You may be getting the pattern here - I was happy!

Thank you to everyone in the store. They were friendly, clear and helpful. Please pass on our gratitude to the team. 

Max. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @GoodMax49,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to leave this fantastic feedback.

I'm happy to hear the team were able to help you and your family choose the right products for your needs.

Have a great week. 🙂

James