cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lovely staff members!

Fairley1990
Visitor

I had to go and visit your Redcar Store today as my Sim had broke. I would just like to compliment the staff who were there today from 10am on 13/06/2023. 
Both staff members who were there were very polite and helpful. 
I got served by Callum, he was so helpful and sorted out my problem within minutes. Explained everything and my phone was back up and running with in seconds. 
I would just like to compliment them both and make EE aware of the lovely members of staff they have at the Redcar store. 
I was not sure where this information should be posted, so I have just done it here. 
Thanks ☺️

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Afternoon @Fairley1990 

Thanks so much for coming to the community and leaving this lovely feedback for the store and for Callum.

I will make sure this feedback reaches the store and Callum so they can see how happy you were with the customer service you received in the Redcar store and you're now back up and running 🙂

Have a lovely day 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Afternoon @Fairley1990 

Thanks so much for coming to the community and leaving this lovely feedback for the store and for Callum.

I will make sure this feedback reaches the store and Callum so they can see how happy you were with the customer service you received in the Redcar store and you're now back up and running 🙂

Have a lovely day 🙂

Leanne.