cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General chat

Calvinmiller76
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hello can anyone recommend any new films or series worth watching.  ?

6 REPLIES 6
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hey @Calvinmiller76 🙂

If you have seen the movie 'The Gentlemen' (one of my favourites), there's a series out on Netflix. I haven't started it yet, but really excited to watch.

Chris

I've got The gentleman movie on Dvd. And loved it. The series is good aswell very similar to the film +snatch.  Carnt wait for the second series.  Another guy Ritchie film I've seen recently is the covenant.  And that's not bad either. Have you seen operation fortune.  ?

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Calvinmiller76 

Fallout on Amazon, brilliant if you're a fan of the game. (TV series)

Dune part 2 (better than the first).

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Thx for replying Northerner.  I'm looking forward to seeing both of them. And rebel moon part 2.  Have you seen either of the rebel moon films.  ?

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Calvinmiller76 

Seen the first one but tbh i think the extended version will be the one to watch. The one released seemed like a rushed cut version. 

Not seen the second episode yet although reviews are not promising.

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

OK cool well thx for replying Northerner