cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent service…

Stephen_Asbjørn
Investigator
Investigator

I recently received my iPhone 14 Pro Nax but the settings up process didn’t go quite as smoothly as I hoped. I had to reach out to the technical department at EE for help and the person I spoke to couldn’t have been more helpful, but unfortunately he didn’t succeed in getting my new phone up & running so he advised me to visit my local EE store - which I did. Yet again the person in the EE store didn’t manage to get me iPhone 14 Pro Max to use my data plan. He contacted EE technical department using the stores’s phone and I then spoke to them again. The person in the technical department to whom I was speaking said the only solution to my problem was to scrap the idea of using my new phone’s eSIM and use the physical SIM he would arrange to be sent. I really thought that if the eSIM had failed to activate after all the help I’d been given by the EE technical department the physical SIM would also fail to get my new phone up & running. The physical SIM arrived as promised and activated as soon I inserted it in my iPhone 14 Pro Max, yaay! The problem getting my new phone up & running was caused entirely by the eSIM (which I’d used on my previous iPhone without any problems) getting stuck in a loop during the activation process (I told the EE technical department I thought it was something I’d done wrong but they said “no it wasn’t” because other customers had experienced the same problem. that made me feel a lot better). The reason I am posting this story is to say how happy I am with the fantastic way EE have dealt with me during the time it took to solve the problem. From start to finish every person at EE to whom I spoke made it clear that they wanted to help me get my new iPhone up & running ASAP. I’ve been a very happy and satisfied customer of EE for some time now (3 iPhone generations) and I’m not planning of moving to another mobile provider at any time soon! A big thank you to EE for being such a great company and showing me TRUE customer care.

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Ah, thank you so much for stopping by to let us know of your experience, @Stephen_Asbjørn.

I'm sorry to hear that you had these problems with the eSIM, but delighted that the technical support team and store staff were able to help get you up and running.

Brilliant to see that you're happy with us. 🙂

Have a great night.

Chris