cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent customer service

Julie120693
Visitor

Hello,

I went into the worksop EE shop yesterday. I was looking to lower my monthly bill as I was struggling to pay this. With the help from jermaine and his team, I was given a brilliant deal and I wasn't put under any pressure. They all worked in a professional manner, and they made me feel welcome and very satisfied. 

I would highly recommend going into this store again as it was a great experience. 

Many thanks 

Julie 

2 REPLIES 2
Nejmortsla
Visitor

On the same topic, I'd like to thank Katie from Tech Support in the Merthyr office.

I called today with a tech issue and as she was resolving it we were cut off.  She made multiple attempts to get back in touch and when she did she was extremely helpful, going above and beyond. She was both friendly and professional.

She even offered a direct contact email (including letting me know when she would be available in the next few days) if the issue returns so I wouldn't have to go trough the general line and talk to someone different.

I really appreciate this level of customer care, which I haven't experienced with other call centre support services in recent years - I usually dread doing this sort of thing! Both refreshing and reassuring 🙂 Has made my morning.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Nejmortsla 

Welcome to the community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you were having a problem with your service, but glad that Katie was able to help you in such a way. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. 🙂
Chris