cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer feedback at retail store

SaltyDog92
Visitor

Recently visited a local store in Newark on Trent with a simply query in regards to a  mobile SIM on my father's account. The female colleague I spoke too made it feel like we were an inconvenience to her and showed a real lack of empathy for stress my father had with charges on his account. We were then told to contact customer services which is fine but she failed to provide efficient next steps and ensure us the customer services team would be able to fix the issue. 

I understand retail is normally  for the sales however with my father being older and it being a simple request, I dont understand why the colleague could not contact the customer services team on our behalf and sort it out then and there. There's lack of reassurance over the phones and my father always prefers to speak to someone in person to make sure the job is done.

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SaltyDog92 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened in the store. 

If your father contacts our mobile care team on150, they will certainly get the charges looked into and and get this resolved. The team can also send feedback to the store.  

Please let me know how he gets on when he calls. 

Thanks. 

Leanne. 

Hello good morning I need help 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Karlagmorais

How can we help?

Katie