cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ps5 bundle

Silverfox1957
Investigator
Investigator

Totally confused Went into the local EE shop and discussed about buying ps5 bundle. They had a deal ps5 with 24 months play station store @£31 pm and came with a choice of a disc. Decided to order by phone. No game. Called ee on the 28th department not open till 2nd Jan. I have been told I have to claim the game from Sony so we sent a link. No good. Gave Sony a call no idea what I am talking about. Ee said store promotion was a voucher (not what the store told me). No voucher with my purchase. Ee said Sony have put the package together. I am just going from one to the other. Anyone know what to do please? 
paul.

7 REPLIES 7
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Silverfox1957 
Welcome to the community.

Do you know what the PS5 bundle was called, or what games were included?

Chris

Hi Chris
Norton I don’t remember the name of the bundle sorry.
I asked about the game and they said yes it came with a game same as going in the shop. Was told yesterday that the shop deal was a voucher (lie).
Deal with game ended the 8th Jan physical disc.
Told to apply to Sony they cannot help.
Paul.
Sent from my iPhone
Christopher_G

Was it a specific game/games that you could choose from, @Silverfox1957?

Chris

Either spider man or call of duty.
Sent from my iPhone
Christopher_G

I can only find information for the Spiderman 2 or Call of Duty packages separately, @Silverfox1957.

When you called and they said you'd been sent a link, did you receive the link?

Chris

Yes sent a link , no good, sent a phone number, no good. Deal in shop was same and you had a disc . So cannot understand the difference I was told it came with a game not a voucher and not a link.
Sent from my iPhone
Christopher_G

OK, thanks @Silverfox1957 

I think it's going to be best giving our Mobile Care team another call so they can look into this for you. They have access to your account and will be able to see exactly what was included in the deal.

Chris