Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lenovo Legion Go as an Accessory?

flwdbydsgn
Investigator
Investigator

Hey all,

I spoke with a few webchat advisers late last month and early this month. They informed that the Lenovo Legion Go would become available as an accessory to our mobile contracts once more stock came in (paraphrasing).

I can see there is now retail stock available but is there any updates or expected timeline for the device coming to pay monthly (through EE, not PayPal) ?

It would be a shame if that plan has been scrapped given the recent "Gaming" marketing push by EE. 

5 REPLIES 5
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @flwdbydsgn,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

You can view the current range of Lenovo devices available on add to plan here.

James

Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide a response but with it being so far removed from supporting my actual query, I honestly would have preferred if you had just ignored it altogether.

I respect that perhaps given your "EE Community Support Team" title you can only post pre-written comments within pre-determined boundaries but I posted here looking for support from a human representative at EE with some insider knowledge.

I could have gotten your response from the chatbot.. it just doesn't really do much to either acknowledge my query at all or answer it.

I wish you all the best though.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @flwdbydsgn,

I'm sorry I wasn't able to provide any further information on the particular device you're interested in.

The page I linked to is the best place to watch out for any future launches.

James

Mikey24061
Explorer

I really hope it comes in as an accessory, I'd scoop it up in a heartbeat!

Shame it's on the only available to buy on PayPal or outright.

Have been checking in on the accessories area atleast 6 times a week hoping to see it.

Likewise my friend, even just an estimated timeline would be great. For me, it's starting to become a wee bit of an unhealthy obsession to be checking the app every morning at 10am just to see if it appears.