cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Enjoying the App?"

cpharvey
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

What the heck is this question that everytime I gift data, the app asks "Enjoying the App?".

There is no way to get out of this questions, there's no 'x' to close it and there's no 'skip' either, to continue in the app it's either Yes or No.

If you select No you have to answer further questions on why, which is a waste of my time. 1) you don't act on these user feedback sessions anyway, and 2) if I have to gift to five people I have to go through this baloney five times.

If I select "Yes" you then add these to your statistics and profess in your marketing that "our users love our app". Of course, because the simplest way to stop you bugging us when we're trying to use to it do something important is to select "yes" to get your out of our hair.

Really, talk about getting the result you desire in a survey by making the survey impossible to avoid and making Yes the easiest answer to get rid of you.

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @cpharvey 

Welcome to the community.

There should be an option to close or skip. What kind of phone are you using? Is the app on the latest version?
Chris

Latest iPhone, latest OS. There's no X top right and there's no skip. See the image below. I've tapped every part of the screen in case the X is hidden, it's just not there and there's no 'skip', you have to answer "No Really" or "Yes". 
Yes provides some lovely self supporting statistics for EE to advertise "100% of our users love our app". "Not Really" requires follow on questions.

F2B527C5-0042-4B35-A3A8-A0563DF6C451_1_201_a.jpeg

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thanks, @cpharvey 

I'll feed this back to our App team, in case this is a defect.

Chris

Thanks, tell them it's the same in dark mode or normal, and the same in version 5.33.0 of the app.