cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yes, I'll be leaving EE 2023

Storm1986
Visitor

Once my contract runs out with EE, I've been with them for about 3-5 years and had nothing but troubles.

For example, I'd like to think myself a loyal customer,  yet my tariff keeps go up. I'm trying to get it down yet EE don't want to know, money grabbing corporation.

The signal, WiFi connection and Data is crap- one main reason I want to quit EE.

This has to stop. I'm on low income, it's breaking me.

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Storm1986   Wi-Fi ?  What’s Wi-Fi got to do with EE ?    And your contract does state that it will increase each year.    Best of luck with a different network because they have  yearly price increases also.  

I can not comment on “the signal is crap”. Without more information from you.  Same applies to data as that’s not much information right there 

if you want a cheaper tariff you can have that but only once you have seen out your current contract or you pay it off.  

If your struggling financially then you need to call customer services and explain your situation and hopefully they’ll come to some sort of agreement/arrangement with you. 

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Storm1986 

Why did you renew every year if the signal is poor and it was more expensive? All pay monthly mobile contracts increase yearly. 

You sound like a PAYG plan would be better option as you can regulate your payments more easily. Alternatively don't go for an expensive handset or buy that separately.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

No Loyalty anymore with any company nearly 10yrs two contracts it is what it is only people who benefit are the staff.