cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vouchers- How To Use ?

Charlieboy1010
Explorer

Hi all i got a £50 voucher from EE but can't find a way of using it. Are you able to point me in the right direction to where I can't use this voucher before it expires please ? 

Thanks you, here are the texts I got

Thanks for choosing EE. To receive your £50 EE Store voucher, simply reply with XMAS to this message and we'll send you a unique code. 

Terms and conditions apply.

https://ee.co.uk/december2023gamingvoucher

Hi from EE, redeem your EE Store Voucher at ee.co.uk/atpvoucheroffer

Your voucher code is: 7X********(Stared out by me)

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Charlieboy1010 

If you follow the link (ee.co.uk/atpvoucheroffer), you should be able to select a product, proceed to checkout, log in, then put the code in.

Could you try doing it on a different device or browser please?

Chris

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RocketPup1
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Hi there,

You can use your voucher code at store.ee.co.uk at the checkout

This website is different to the regular EE website as it sells items outright and on PayPal credit, rather than on contract/finance.

Hope this helps 😀

Need Further Help? Call 150 From Your EE Number Or Download The My EE App On The App Store And Google Play
Hello, when I add anything from this link is never asks for a voucher to be entered, just faced with a payment screen. I'm on andriod, may the web version will work better ?

Sent from Outlook for Android<>
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Charlieboy1010 

If you follow the link (ee.co.uk/atpvoucheroffer), you should be able to select a product, proceed to checkout, log in, then put the code in.

Could you try doing it on a different device or browser please?

Chris

The voucher is a con  - I got mine from buying some tech (Xbox series X) I want to use it agains Apple 2nd Gen pro airpods - but I can't do that on the website, tried calling EE and they can't apply the voucher to anything over the phone, so I'm left with the things on the website link above - none of which I want.

I wasn't told the voucher was restricted when I bought my tech, I was thinking great I've  £50 voucher I can spend on ANYTHING - not the case is it!

Add that to the 14.4% rise in mobile and broadband bills - when my contracts are complete I'll be leaving EE and I've been a customer for over 10 years - way to go and lose subscribers EE

@Mikey-Mike   What 14.4% increase its 7.9%    As for the voucher there’s always T&Cs on these ie what’s offered.   It’s only a con because you thought you could get something that you wanted and not what you can actually use these for.   Did you ask what it could be used for or did you just assume?