Upgrade

Dave658
Explorer

I am trying to upgrade my phone on the app but keep getting sent back to original screen when trying to search upgrades

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for confirming @Dave658

I would recommend giving us a call so our customer care team can do an account refresh. 

The team will also be able to help you with your upgrade and any questions you may have. 

Katie

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Katie_B

Hello @Dave658

Does the same happen if you log in to your My EE online?

Katie

Yes same thing

Sent from Outlook for Android<>
Katie_B

Thanks for confirming @Dave658

I would recommend giving us a call so our customer care team can do an account refresh. 

The team will also be able to help you with your upgrade and any questions you may have. 

Katie

AlmightyEgg
Visitor

Identical problem here. It's clearly a problem your end and not with this person or my account and don't particularly want to call and spend an hour on the phone 

Katie_B

Hi @AlmightyEgg

Welcome to the community. 

Have you been able to try another device?

Katie

fuzzyfelt
Visitor

Same problem here. Tried on iOS EE App, Chrome and Safari. All give errors like "Can't log you in" or "we can't load this right now".

Christopher_G

Hi @fuzzyfelt 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you can't access that information online. With this happening on more than one browser, it could be an issue with your account. I recommend speaking with our technical support team so they can look into this for you.

Chris