cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access my profile

kyanya
Explorer

"There seems to be a problem...

Sorry, we’re having a little difficulty right now. Try refreshing the page. You can still visit the other areas of EE." 

I've been seeing this message the past few months, i can't do anything except see how much my bill is which is kind of ironic. 

8 REPLIES 8
Username5025
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yep the app is useless. I’m phoning to leave on the weekend. Load of crap. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @kyanya 

Welcome to the community.

Does this happen both on  the EE App and your EE Online account?

Chris

Yes, it happens on both. I've tried accessing it from my computer, my friend's laptop and phone but nothing seems to do the trick. I can't change any of my details 

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @kyanya 

It sounds like this could be an issue with your profile. I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team so that we can look into this further for you.
Chris

Hi I’m having the same problem on both app and EE account ever since I moved to EE it’s not worked say this all the time 

Ollmall
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I’ve been having this issue since October last year. Literally just got off the phone with EE now and apparently this known issue will all be resolved by Monday 25th of March. Fingers crossed because 6 months without proper access to my account is kind of a joke!

Ollmall
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Update....

Account not fixed (surprise surprise) and never got the callback that was promised to me yesterday with an update about the account issues.

Katie_B

Hi @Ollmall

I am sorry to hear you have not yet received a call back with an update. 

If you are able to give us another call on 150 an agent will be able to look into your call back and also provide an update. 

Katie