cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ps5 add to plan issue

Strontdog
Explorer

Hi,

Having an issue adding a ps5 to my add to plan. I was in the process of getting the final fantasy 16 bundle at £31 pm but changed my.mind and decided on Spiderman 2 bundle at the same price. I removed the ff16 from basket but when I went to add Spiderman it no longer gives me the monthly option just full price. Cleared cookies etc but still shows full upfront payment. Any suggestions?

(Been with ee since 2016, current contract has 3 months remaining and no other add to plan accessories)

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Strontdog  To purchase the item monthly you have to be within your first 17 months of that contract.  Being a customer since 2016 has nothing todo with it it’s your current contract term that’s applicable. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Strontdog  To purchase the item monthly you have to be within your first 17 months of that contract.  Being a customer since 2016 has nothing todo with it it’s your current contract term that’s applicable. 

Thanks for the reply, I was merely stating the time I'd been with them as I'd never had a problem with add on items before.

The item in question was available to add on monthly as I was in the process of checking out before stupidly changing my mind and opting for the other bundle which is where the problem started, I now can't get any add on item without paying in full upfront.