cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing links, cannot see any of my bills in app or online

Nick239
Investigator
Investigator

I've tried over the last week or so since joining EE to add my devices mobile and broadband to see my accounts what I'm paying and when.. been to the shop 3 or 4 times spent countless hours speaking on the phone, im told the accounts are linked but I cannot link my accounts on the app or online.. when I came to EE I was told it will be a smooth transition but its been nothing but a headache that no one seems to be able or willing to solve.. 

1000004743.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Nick239

I am sorry to hear you are unable to access your online account. 

Are you aware if our technical care team have raised a ticket for this?

If your accounts show linked on our systems but you are still unable to view online, this will need looked into further. 

Katie

My friends have same problems even more worse, they can’t login EE community asking to help. How can I help him out?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Donald33 

Thanks for coming here. 

Have they tried another web browser after clearing all cookies and cache? 

Do they have a broadband and mobile account? 

Leanne.

Nick239
Investigator
Investigator

I've had the same thing, I've been trying for about 2 months now to get this sorted and just get excuses about new systems and such, I did the I'd check stuff and all that and still I have no idea what they are doing.. money is not always in the account so if they don't get paid it's on them but I'm sure the

Nick239
Investigator
Investigator

Problem for me is the mobile number on.my account won't link to 2 accounts so no chance to make this work, but if you have a different number it's a genius work around!