cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data usage showing in app for PAYG

Dimac04
Explorer

Bought new PAYG SIM today to use in WiFi router ( cancelled broadband to save some money). I have CCTV connected to WiFi router, ,2 mobiles, PC, and WiFi printer. All works fine but I need to monitor usage. EE app shows the pack I bought but says 0B for usage. I know I can call 150 to get usage... But the SIM is in a router so can't make the call to 150 without swapping SIM over to a mobile (bit of a pain). Any ideas when issue be resolved to make me less anxious about my decision to stop my broadband and swapping to EE SIM? 

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Dimac04  It should show this.    Have you restarted the device since the sim was activated. 

Hi, I had to initially put the EE SIM into my mobile to register, buy bundle, download app etc. Then I put SIM into the router. I have switched my mobile off and on, sine reinstalling my mobile SIM ( not EE). Still showing 0B on EE app on my phone. 

XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

You can only rely on the 150 Text Service at the mo'. Text AL to 150 to see your allowances.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)